September St. Jude Supply Drive
Last September Let It Shine partnered with St.Jude to help support by running with them in their 5K race, and in addition helped raised over $2000.
This September we will be collecting supplies to donations to help stock their hospital playrooms, and providing gifts to patients.
*You can drop off at either building in the designated supply drop offs located in the main entrance*
All items must be brand new and come from a pet and smoke-free environment.
AVOID stuffed animals, food, toy guns, candy, sand, clay, dolls made of cloth, balloons, porcelain dolls, VHS movies, soap-bubbles mixtures, and any items with fabric.
Please do NOT gift wrap the donated items.
Everyday Wish List
- Paint and paint brushes (including college type)
- Regular poker cards
- Journals for adults and teens
- Items for teen boys (earbuds, car model kits, etc.)
- Teen style art kits
- Small toddler/infant toys for boys and girls
- Nail polish/ nail polish kits and nail polish remover pads
- Playdoh brand play dough (no accessories)
- Uno cards
- Legos for older kids including for girls (Bionicles are very popular with the boys)
- Construction paper
- Crayola markers 8 and 10 count
- Crayola 8 count crayons
- Super Hero action figures like Batman, Spiderman, Ninja Turtle, Transformers, etc.
- College type sketch pads
- Clothes for Barbie dolls
- International calling cards
- Velvet art (Fuzzy posters)